Thursday, September 2, 2010

when it rains...

Just to get everyone up to speed, here is the long and the short of it. The July long weekend, I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my clavicle (that's collarbone to some of ya). While I was in surgery, the anesthetist discovered that my thyroid was big. Really big. Really really really really big. This began my journey into identifying and understanding my thyroid, and winding through the sometimes torturous path of the Winnipeg Health Care system.

This blog is intended for anyone interested in finding more about their thyroid from a deeply personal point of view, people who follow the doings of the WRHA, those who loved my blog stylings from Korea, and, last but not least, my mom.

Take care and have a safe long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I have always puzzled at the mysteries of my thyroid. Where exactly is it? What's it doing in there? Why don't we talk more often? Anyway, best to you and your thyroid, and happy blogging!
    - Joff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design elements on your blog. And that CreComm grad and CBC's producer Joff Schmidt has already commented? Gravy!

    ReplyDelete