Saturday, September 25, 2010

preSlash concert preptexts

FROM
T Iphones:
Wanna all wear plaid shirts tonight? Maybe round our waists?


FROM
T Iphones:
How high are you teasing your hair? I can't find my docs anywhere! There's food stuck in my braces! That's it! I can't go tonight.


FROM
T Iphones:
Leggings?


FROM
T Iphones:
Do you two eat mushrooms?


FROM
T Iphones:
Sean said he won't wear them.

FROM
T Iphones:
That's smart. Do you want to pregame?

FROM
T Iphones:
We're here at bar.

Turns out the mushroom question has to to do with a birthday dinner her husband Sean is preparing for this evening. Context is everything.

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic...was Slash loaded like a freight train? Flyin' like an aer-oh-plane? Did he do G N' R stuff??????!!! Was he AMAZING!!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Was Slash AMAZING, dirty and decadent?? Was he loaded like an freight train? Flying like an ae-ro-plane? How much G n' R did he do??!! Let me live through you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - he was insanely awesome - when he did a solo no one was even breathing. He did Civil War, Sweet Child, My Michelle, Paradise...dude has crazy pipes too not all the skinny heroin guy I member from the '90's = he was pumped up! O ya and the dude who was doing the vocals - Miles Kennedy - was soooooo killer!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete